With the help of bitcoin casino sites, players can expect anonymity, fast payouts, no fees, and a few other things when playing their favorite online casino games. The good news is that players in New Zealand have access to numerous Bitcoin gambling websites. Of course, not all sites promise the same level of entertainment, and some options are much better than others. To help our readers, we created this guide to the best Bitcoin casino sites in New Zealand. Let’s start!
We aim to help you find the best Bitcoin online casinos accepting New Zealand players. To do this, we created a shortlist of the 5 best among them. All these websites operate offshore but are regulated, safe, and promise access to hundreds of games. Becoming a registered member in any crypto-friendly casino requires just a few minutes. They include excellent bonuses for new players and have promotions for regular users. In addition, you can expect responsive customer support agents, fast withdrawals, and a few other things. So, here’s the list:
Fresh Bitcoin casinos allow players to wager money on trending games. They usually have the latest features and follow the best industry trends. The analysis has shown that the upcomers in the Bitcoin casino NZ market tend to provide more exciting and generous bonuses. Additionally, they add new casino titles faster than the rest. Finally, you can expect innovativeness in their loyalty programs and customer support. Now, without further ado, here are the 5 upcomers we recommend to our readers.
Bitcoin was invented in 2008, and online casino players in New Zealand have been active for longer. So, it’s no surprise that many popular online casinos exist in NZ. However, just because some brands are less-known, this doesn’t mean you should ignore them and stick to the ones that have gone mainstream. In other words, many hidden gems deserve a try. Some might not invest so much in marketing, while others are relatively young, which is why you might have never heard about them. In any case, we have a list of 10 underdogs in the Bitcoin casino NZ market that you should take into account.
How Do We Pick the Top Online Casinos for NZ Players?
Our expert team considers a few things before recommending online casinos for NZ players. We have reviewed many gambling sites and know exactly what they need to become a good choice for new players from New Zealand. It’s fair to say that there is no perfect online casino because users have specific preferences. Still, some sites cover almost everything you can expect from such a platform. So, here’s what we do to pick top online casinos for NZ players.
- One of the first things we do is check the site’s gambling licenses and certificates. Most crypto casinos have licenses issued by the Government of Curacao, but exceptions exist. Also, many have certificates from third-party labs and agencies that can confirm the randomness and fairness of their games.
- Another thing on our list is analyzing the company’s background. We get familiar with the gambling company behind the casino and check if it has other projects in its portfolio (other online casinos). Our experts also check the headquarters of the company and a few other things.
- We know that there are various online reviews for specific Bitcoin casinos. Some are made by websites specialized in this area, while others are written by users. When picking online casinos for NZ players, we consider both things.
- As mentioned, we already have many casinos reviews, so before we make lists of the best NZ online casinos for Bitcoin players, we analyze our reviews. They all follow a pattern, so comparing various sites is easy.
- Game selection and providers can be a deal-maker or a deal-breaker for people from NZ looking for a reliable Bitcoin casino site. Our team counts the number of available games, the providers behind them, and the game types found on these websites.
- Of course, you can’t list any casino as a top solution if you haven’t checked the payment methods available on the site. Obviously, Bitcoin as a payment option is a must. Still, we also provide information about the processing time and potential fees. We also take alt-coins and fiat currencies into account.
The list of top online casinos for NZ Bitcoin players we have for you is not created randomly, and we use a system that allows us to put the best options on one side. This process involves analyzing a few things that vouch for the best player experience.
What Are the Benefits of Playing at an NZ Crypto Casino?
Truth be told, there are many online casinos out there, and only a relatively small percentage accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. So, asking what the benefits of playing at an NZ crypto casino are is a legitimate question. In our experience, players can expect more than one advantage of choosing such gambling sites.
- One of these benefits is the localization that many of these sites practice. In this way, NZ players can expect deals and offers designed specifically for them. For example, they can expect promotions related to particular holidays or events.
- Many of the casinos we listed above have the NZ currency in place, letting players use Nez Zealand dollars to top up their accounts or withdraw their earnings. Needless to say, this solution can significantly reduce conversion fees.
The FAQ Section:
Hopefully, our guide to the best Bitcoin casino sites in New Zealand has answered your questions. Still, since this topic is a bit complex, there is a chance that some of our readers might still have some dilemmas. If you are one of these people, we recommend checking our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, where you will find answers that should help you clear these dilemmas.
What Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency You’re All Talking About?
When we talk about Bitcoin, we mean the most popular digital currency in the world, established in 2008. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency we mentioned includes Bitcoin, but it’s not limited to this virtual currency. Some other popular examples of cryptocurrencies include Ethereum, Litecoi,n Dogecoin, Tether, and Cardano. These are all decentralized currencies that vouch for users’ anonymity and privacy.
How Can I Get a Crypto Wallet?
You have three basic options for getting a crypto wallet. First, you can use a wallet app (hot wallet) which is usually free. Next, you can purchase a hardware crypto wallet, considered the safest option. Finally, users can rely on custodial/hosted wallets, which are convenient.
What Is An Online Casino?
If a casino is defined as a building or a public room where you can play a gambling game, an online casino can be described as its Internet-based counterpart. Simply put, an online casino is a website where every player can enjoy their favorite casino games for real money. In many cases, they can also try these titles for free.
Which One of Them Is the Best Online Casino in New Zealand?
It’s difficult to answer this question because players have different preferences. Yet, if you are looking for a bitcoin casino in NZ, we can recommend sites like Metaspins, Kryptocasino, Playfina, and BC.Games Casino.
Why Do Other Online Casinos Not Accept NZ Players?
There are many reasons why some onlnie casinos don’t accept NZ players. In some cases, they are afraid that they might get into legal problems because the NZ market is not complteyl legalized. In others, they are focused on other markets.
Is Gambling in NZ Legalized?
Officially, gambling in NZ is not legalized, but it’s an activity that’s tolerated. So, technically speaking, it’s in a grey area, but there are no cases of individuals being fined for online gambling so far.
Is Crypto Gambling Legal?
Simply put, crypto gambling is neither allowed or prohibited in New Zealand and in many countries across the globe at the moment. Thousands of players in NZ and abroad are involved in crypto gambling without any legal issues.
What If I Have Issues with the Online Casino That You Listed?
Players with issues with the online casinos we recommended on our website should contact us. We will publicly share their experience and ask the provider to resolve the problem ASAP. In the end, we will also provide a report.